Configuring Your Own Devices (Laptops, Tablets, and Smart Phones)
Need to work from your Laptop or iPad? Want to set up email or print from your phone? Are you confused about how to use our file servers with a Macbook? This is the place to look.
- Adding a printer in Windows 7 and 8
- Adding a Printer to your Windows 7 computer...
- How to Change your Windows Password
- How to Load Site in Compatibility Mode (Internet Explorer)
- Mapping a Network Drive Using Windows 7 (and Windows 10)
- Set up a remote connection to your Northpoint Staff Network using a VPN
- Adding Follow You Print Queue to Your Mac
- Apple TV setup using Airplay (Academy Conference Room)
- Browsing the Northpoint network shares using OS X
- Browsing the Northpoint Network with Mac OS X
- Printing to the Northpoint Network Using Mac OS X
- Putting Northpoint Mail on your Mac: Using Microsoft Exchange 2010 Accounts in Mail