1. Open outlook 2013
2. Make sure that the "home" tab is selected.
3. In the "move" section of the ribbon, select "Rules", and then "Manage Rules & Alerts"
4. In the window that popped up, click on "New Rule".
5. Click on, "Apply rule on messages I receive"
6. the following window will pop up
Here you can select when it needs to forward emails. If you do not select anything, it will apply to all emails you receive.
7. In the next screen, you will have to tell Office what it needs to do with the emails that are coming in. Select "forward it to people or public group".
Now we also need to define who we want to forward the emails to. in the second step of this pop up, click on "people or public group"
Then you want to type in the name(s) of the people you want to sent the email to. (you are also able to scroll down and select the person who to forward it to.)
Click on "OK" when you are done selecting people.
8. Click next.
9. If there are are mails that you do not want to forward, you can create an exception here.
For example, if the emails are confidential, or if the sender starts with NoReply
10. Click next.
11. Give this rule a good name so that you can easily recognize what happens with the rule.
for example, Forward all emails to IT
12. Click "Finish"
13. Make sure that the rule that you have just created is listed in the rules list.