1. Open up your computer to the desktop
2. Click the GO icon at the top of your screen
Select the bottom option that says Connect to Server...
3. Selecting that option will bring up this window
4. Click in the bar under "Server Address:" and type in
Then click Connect
5. Once you've done that you should see a window that looks like the one pictured below
You can now browse the shared folders on the network.
Common Folder Locations
If you have any questions, concerns, or difficulties, please contact the Northpoint IT department at email@example.com