How to Open a Calendar that You've been Given Access To
- Open the Outlook application
- NOTE: If you are using a different version of Outlook your layout may show slight differences.
- Click the tab at the bottom that says "Calendar".
- Once you do that, your screen should now look like this:
- Once you're in the Calendar part of outlook, click the option at the top that says "Open Calendar" then click "Open Shared Calendar..."
- When you click that option, this little window will pop up:
- Type in the name of the person who has given you access and delegation to view their Calendar.
- Once you've successfully selected them, your Calendar should now look something like this
- This indicates that you successfully accessed their calendar.
- If you have any questions about this process or require assistance, please feel free to contact the Northpoint IT department at email@example.com.