I. Adding Delegates in Outlook
NOTE: A Delegate is somebody who will also receive your emails
1. Open up "Outlook" pictured below
NOTE: Depending on which version of "Outlook" you use, your layout may feature minor differences
2. Click the "tools" option in the bar at the top as seen here
Click the option at the bottom of the list labeled "Options..."
3. Clicking that should bring up this menu
Click the tab on the far right labeled "Delegates"
4. you should now be looking at this
To give someone delegation, click the button labeled "Add..." which will bring up this menu
In this menu you can either manually scroll through and select a name or type one in into the search bar. Once you've selected them, click the "Add" button underneath the names, then hit "OK".
This person will now receive your Emails.
II. CHANGING PERMISSIONS
1. Head back to your outlook home screen as is pictured below
2. On the left hand side you will see a section labeled "Mail Folders", right click the folder labeled "Mailbox" as shown below
Select the option near the bottom labeled "Change Sharing Permissions..."
3. You should now see this menu
Click the button labeled "Add..."
4. This will bring up the following window
Here you can either manually scroll through the listed names or search in the search bar at the top of the window. Click their name, then click the "Add" button in the bottom left-hand corner, then click "OK"
5. Once you've done this, repeat the same process with the "Inbox" folder as seen below
Now, including the steps listed in part I, the person you've given permissions and delegations will have full access to your outlook and can do all the things that you've given them the ability to do. This includes sending Emails from your email, viewing your folders, and receiving your emails.
If you encounter any issues in this process or have any questions, please feel free to Email us at the IT Department.