HOW TO ADD A PRINTER FROM THE NETWORK
1. Click the Windows Icon and select "Control Panel"
2. Once you are in control panel and see the menu above, select the option "Devices and Printers"
3. Once you click on that, it will take you to the following menu
click on the option "Add a Printer"
4. Clicking on that will bring up this window
Select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer"
5. When you select that option, you will be directed to this window and your computer will begin searching for printers to add
If the printer you wish to add (such as "follow you") appears, select it and hit "next". If it does not select "The printer that I want isn't listed" and proceed to step six.
6. Selecting that it wasn't listed will bring up the following window
Manually type in the printer you are looking for, such as "\\zbc-printserver\Follow You" as demonstrated above, and hit "next". Click through the following prompts accordingly
HOW TO ADD A LOCAL PRINTER
1. Turn on Printer
2. Plug USB cable into your printer
3. Connect the other end of the USB cable to your computer
4. Upon connecting your printer to your computer, your computer should automatically install the drivers and software
5. Reboot your computer
6. When your computer is done rebooting, your printer should be configured and you can proceed as normal
If you follow the steps listed above and still cannot add the printer you desire, then please feel free to contact the fine gentlemen located in the IT department.
NOTE: The pictures above are taken from a Windows 7 user. If you are using Windows 8, please follow the same steps, although you may notice cosmetic differences between the two.