NOTE: Since so many devices fall under the "Android" banner, we have tried to make these instructions as universal as possible. Consequently, there may be some discrepancies between the device pictured and your android device.
1. Look at your Android home screen, which should look something like this
select whichever app it is you use to access the internet. In the case of the device pictured above, Google Chrome.
NOTE: The following images were captured from Google Chrome, your browser may feature some slight differences.
2. Once you open up your preferred web browser, search for the URL "print.northpoint.edu:8081/cps/Login.jsp"
3. Searching that URL should bring you to the following page
Type in your Faculty/Staff username and password, then hit the log in button.
4. Once your logged in, you should be greeted with this page asking you to pick a printer
You are only presented with one option, so select "Northpoint Cloud Printing" by tapping it.
5. Once you've picked your printer, you will be sent to this screen asking you to select a file to print.
tap the "Choose File" button to begin searching for the file you wish to print. Once you've selected a file, it will look something like this
Tap the Big Blue "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Once you've done that, you will then be directed to a screen asking you to input printer options
These options are standard and cannot be changed, simply press the big blue "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen.
7. you will then be sent to a screen showing your file being sent to the printer in real time
You will know that it has successfully been sent when the screen looks like the one below
With that, you can go to any "Konica Minolta" printer located on campus and log in to print your file. You can find one in the library, three in academy, one in each dorm and one in Hasseltine. Your file will be available to print for roughly 24 hours, so don't feel the need to rush, just don't forget to print it!
And as always, if you find yourself stuck on any of these steps or have any trouble at all, please feel free to contact the IT department for assistance.