Printing from the Library
1. When you sit down at a library computer, you will be greeted by a screen that looks like this:
If the name above the password field is not your name, click "switch user"
2. Type in your CANVAS username and password.
Your Username and Password can be found in the welcome email you received at the beginning of the year.
If you cannot remember your password, email the IT Department for assistance at email@example.com.
3. Once you've logged in, open the file or document you wish to print, such as the example below:
4. Click the icon in the top left corner to drop down the menu. NOTE: The location of this icon or it's appearance may very depending on the program you are using
5. Once you've accessed the menu, select the option to print as seen below
6. Once you've done that, this menu (or something like it) should pop up
7. Click the arrow next to the printer name to bring down the drop down menu seen below and select the one labeled \\ZBC-PRINTSERVER\FOLLOW YOU then hit "OK" in the bottom right hand corner
8. Once you've done that, you should see this pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
9. Once you see that, go down to the printer located behind the library front desk and scan your card or sign in manually.
10. After you've signed in, press the menu button on the printer and select the "APPS" button. Select "Follow You" and choose the files you want to print then press "Start"
You've successfully printed a document from the library! If you have any problems with this process, feel free to ask a library worker for help or contact the IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.