Setting up your Mail Account on your iOS Device
1. Go to your iOS device home screen and select the icon labeled "settings"
2. Once you've selected settings, you should find yourself on a screen similar to the following. Select the option labeled "Mail" and then select "Accounts" at the top.
3. Select "Add Account"
4. Choose the option labeled "Google"
5. After choosing "Google" you will be brought to the following login page. Enter your student email and tap next.
6. Then enter the password provided to you by the Northpoint IT Team and tap next.
7. After a successful login, you will be brought to the following page. Choose which features you want on or off and then tap save.
At this point, you have successfully added your Northpoint student email to your iOS device. Congrats!
If you have any additional comments, concerns, or questions, feel free to contact Northpoint IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.